Audio Attitude Exploring situational influence on attitude and behavior.

August 28, 2007

Picture the Future of Music

Filed under: General,Video — Brian @ 2:07 pm

I’m supposed to be working on house projects, but hey. This is my vacation. I want to be creative.

CC Chapman turned me on to Animoto – a site that creates great video from photographs. Easy 1-2-3. That’s what I used to make this video. Enjoy.

Meet a few artists who “get” it. Find them and hundreds more on the Podsafe Music Network.

Music by: Lynn Julian “Get the Picture?”

8 Comments »

1. love it!

Comment by Noebie — August 28, 2007 @ 2:19 pm

2. This is awesome!!! WOW…I am honored to be included!!

karmyn

Comment by karmyn tyler — August 28, 2007 @ 2:20 pm

3. Very sweet!! Hey, if you\’re going to procrastinate, might has well create some great content along the way :-)

Comment by Karen (aka MrsB) — August 28, 2007 @ 2:34 pm

4. NICE… I’m absolutley flattered to be included… you RULE! And I agree on all the other artists… fantastic choices sir!

All the best,
    Brett

Comment by Brett Mikels — August 28, 2007 @ 2:35 pm

5. […] Brian from Audio Attitude created this awesome video that highlights musicians from around the Podsafe Music Network. It was so good, I had to share it. He hightlighted many of the artists I’ve played here on Looking Out The Window. Great job Brian! (link to Brian’s post) […]

Pingback by Looking Out The Window » Picture the Future of Music — August 28, 2007 @ 2:43 pm

6. Wow – very cool stuff! I am blown away – now you need to do one for the PMC Top 10 :)

The thing that rocks is the sheer volume of artists that have made an impact in podsafe music and how they have become so recognizable.

Kudos Brian!!

Comment by Chris Doelle — August 28, 2007 @ 3:24 pm

7. hi. cool shit dude!!

Comment by jeremy rowe — August 29, 2007 @ 10:58 am

8. That site is so addictive and the results are amazing. Nice job.

Comment by C.C. Chapman — August 31, 2007 @ 8:03 am